There are many insurance plans and coverages. We are a full service office that will file your insurance claims for you. The very reason you buy health insurance in the first place is because you want coverage for your doctor visits.
Health Insurance Plans Accepted/In-Network
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Alliance Select
- Blue Access (Iowa and Bordering Counties)
- Blue Advantage (Iowa and Bordering Counties)
- Blue Choice (Iowa and Bordering Counties)
- Blue Rewards POS
- Blue Select
- BlueCard PPO Basic
- BlueCard PPO/EPO
- Classic Blue / BlueCard Traditional
- Wellmark Blue HMO
- Wellmark Blue POS
- Wellmark Blue PPO
- Wellmark Synergy Health Network
- Wellmark Value Health Plan HMO Network
Insurance Coverage & Reimbursement for Auto Injuries
If you have been injured in an auto accident or other injury, your medical treatment may be covered by your auto insurance or other liable party. In most cases, you may be covered 100%. We will coordinate benefits with the responsible party’s insurance carrier or attorney.
- Med Pay- If you have medical coverage, we will bill your auto insurance company. It is typically covered at 100% with no deductible or co-pay
- At Fault- If you are injured at the fault of another driver or injured as a passenger in someone else’s car, we will file claims to the driver’s auto insurance company
- Attorney- If you have an attorney representing your case, our clinic can send all bills to your attorney’s office, and they will issue payment directly to us once the case is settled
For auto accident cases, our clinic provides those types of patient “credit” on their account until they are discharged and fully recovered. That means that you will not be required to pay anything up front and payment will be deferred until the case is settled. In order to grant this credit, you are required to sign an “assignment of Proceeds” lien form.
We accept all auto insurance including:
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
Worker’s Compensation Injury
In the state of Iowa, if you are injured at work, your employer has the right to choose your medical care. Upon authorization by your employer we can treat and file your claims to your employer’s Worker’s Compensation insurance company.